Monday, November 14, 2011

A Superduper Weekend


My weekend was fantastic! Superduper! Ever since the half marathon I ran, I have had little motivation to get back into moving any muscles in my body. But finally I went to the gym and ran/lifted weights. It felt so good but I am so sore!  My brother helped me get new tires for my baby (’99 Camry:) and then in return I helped him with his car. For some reason, working on cars always takes twice as long as you expect. College football was crazy as usual. TCU went onto the blue turf and beat Boise State and then Oregon killed Stanford. The Longhorns lost. I don’t want to talk about it. But BYU won big! I also went on a date with my girlfriend. (Official as of 11/12/11.) We made CafĂ© Rio burritos, went putt-putt golfing, and then topped off the evening with some fried Oreos. Always a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment