Friday, November 25, 2011

I Love Thanksgiving


This Thanksgiving break has been great. I didn’t go back to Texas but I’m making the most of my time here in Utah. Thanksgiving morning I woke up at 5:30 a.m. and headed up to Layton to pick up my cousin for some football. He has a bunch of friends he grew up with and we had our own turkey bowl. It was awesome and I even scored a few touchdowns! Then I drove over to my Aunt and Uncle’s house. I hadn’t seen some of those cousins in a long time and it was great to catch up with them. The food was amazing. The seven pies were really good too. Then I drove home just in time to see Texas beat A&M. A great way to top off an amazing day! I must say, life is good and there’s not a day that passes that I don’t thank God for all that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment