Monday, October 17, 2011

Viva Las Vegas


In class we were asked to “buy a random person a coke” over the weekend. This assignment was perfect for me because I went to Las Vegas this weekend for my friend’s wedding. I was thinking what the best situation would be to buy someone a “coke” and then the opportune moment struck. We were in one of the many hotels in Vegas just hanging out when I saw a girl sitting across the way. I motioned for the drink lady to come over and I had the drink lady anonymously take a coke over to the girl. It was funny to see her look around confused, not knowing where it came from. Or maybe confused why someone would send her a non-alcoholic beverage. Either way, she seemed happy and my friends and I got in some good laughs. Vegas was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment