Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween Half Marathon


I ran the Halloween Half Marathon with Chase Trejo today. I’m still not sure why we decided to run the half marathon because neither one of us really like to run but I think it’s so we can say that we did it. The most I had run at one time was six miles just last Saturday. Anyways, it was freezing this morning and my arms/hands were numb for about the first seven miles but they warmed up. I only stopped and walked to drink water at the water stations. I had some good music going and in just under two hours Chase and I finished the race! It was awesome but I have never been so sore in my life! My calves can hardly support my weight. Most people say that once you run one race then you crave more. I for one don’t plan on running for a very long time (unless it’s for a sport). Halloween Half = Work done!

No comments:

Post a Comment