Saturday, October 22, 2011

Doin' Work!

Once again my life is consumed by school, work, and of course, sports! Our co-ed volleyball team had its first game this past Tuesday and we dominated! We have a game in about an hour and I'm expecting another dominating performance. Last night (Friday night), we had an intramural football game and we won! We finished the season 3-2 and now we're heading into the playoffs with a two game win streak. Can't touch us! I had two catches for about 25 yards. It was fun. This week I also signed up for the Halloween Half Marathon next Saturday. I don't know what I am thinking because I've never done anything like it but I think it will be a good experience. There's a first time for everything! The biggest problem is what costume I'm going to wear for the race...

No comments:

Post a Comment