Thursday, September 29, 2011

It is what it is

I was trying to think about what I was going to blog about and more sports stories popped into my head. Then I decided to read my old posts and realized that all I have talked about is sports. What can I say? I love sports! It is what it is... Last night we had an intramural football game and we played our old quarter back's team and we lost. It was a fun, clean game and I had some good catches and tackles. Then we rushed over to the bowling alley and that is where we shined! Team Bowlin' Is a Habit dominated for the second straight week. We are now 8-0 on games played. My high for the night was a 151. It was a solid team effort and I love my crew; J-Felony, Chasey Cat, and Brad to the Bone. I don't know what it is about sports but they keep me sane amongst all of the exams and work!

No comments:

Post a Comment